What will you do:
- Customer Service activities related to service and repair requests from the customers over the phone or via e-mail,
- Validation of contractual agreements related to Service and Repair process,
- Order management and returns management activities in SAP,
- Coordination of service and repair process with internal teams and spare parts vendors,
- Ensures resolution of queries within the contractual metrics.
What do we expect?
- Very good English and German (min. B2),
- Microsoft Office package knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Preferably experience in customer service,
- Experience in working with SAP would be an asset.
What can we offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF,
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients,
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming,
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform.