Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges as well as drive performance and profitability.
At State Street Bank you’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us!
The Depository Analyst is responsible for analyzing the content and monitoring the quality of wide spectrum of depositary control functions, namely cash-flow monitoring, safekeeping of asset and general oversight functions.
- Prepare cash monitoring on a daily basis
- Prepare safekeeping of asset work on daily basis
- Analyze the output of the reconciliation for specific instruments
- very good French and English language skills - minimum B2 level
- student or graduate
- analytical skills and stress resistance
- motivated to develop in finance (previous experience in fund administration preferred but not essential)
- full time job opportunity with training and development opportunities
- location - Gdańsk
- multinational environment
- social benefit packages